public.homepage.logo
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_pohi

Põhja-Eesti

Hahn's steps

Built at the southern end of a garden in  Narva in 1875 on the initiative of Mayor A. Hahn, these steps were originally longer than they appear today. However, construction of a new bridge saw the first section of the staircase disappear beneath the ground. The steps have since lost their function, as they lead down onto the St. Petersburg highway - the border zone between Estonia and Russia.
public.entry.region.yldine_piirkond_pohi

Põhja-Eesti

Lahtiolekuajad

Aastaringselt

Ööpäevaringselt

Asukoht

Koidula tänav, Narva, Ida-Viru maakond